Welcome to Einthusan
1. INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
There is a variety of information collected from or about you when you use the Einthusan Services, including:
- information you give us, such as during registration or subscription;
- information automatically collected when you visit Einthusan or use the Einthusan Services, such as your location and information collected via cookies, web beacons or other technologies;
- information from other commercially available sources, such as data aggregators and public databases, or our business partners.
Einthusan uses the information we collect in the following ways,
- contact you;
- customize the content and advertising you view;
- fulfill your requests for products or services;
- improve our services;
- prevent potentially illegal activities; and
- protect our rights.
2. INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
We may share information that we collect about you to provide the Einthusan Services, including:
- with social networking services with your consent;
- with other business partners with your consent;
- in aggregated or other non-personally identifiable form; or
- when necessary to protect or defend the rights of Einthusan or our users, and when required by law or public authorities.
We have adopted commercially reasonable procedures to help protect your information, but please note that no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Einthusan prohibits anyone under 13 years of age from using its services and will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under 13.
4. ADVERTISEMENTS AND TRACKING COOKIES
- Google's uses the DoubleClick cookie to serve ads to you based on your visit to Einthusan and/or other sites on the Internet.