Welcome to Einthusan
1. INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
There is a variety of information collected from or about you when you use the Einthusan Services, including:
- information you give us, such as during registration or subscription;
- information automatically collected when you visit Einthusan or use the Einthusan Services, such as your location and information collected via cookies, web beacons or other technologies;
- information from other commercially available sources, such as data aggregators and public databases, or our business partners.
Einthusan uses the information we collect in the following ways,
- contact you;
- customize the content and advertising you view;
- fulfill your requests for products or services;
- improve our services;
- prevent potentially illegal activities; and
- protect our rights.
2. INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
We may share information that we collect about you to provide the Einthusan Services, including:
- with social networking services with your consent;
- with other business partners with your consent;
- in aggregated or other non-personally identifiable form; or
- when necessary to protect or defend the rights of Einthusan or our users, and when required by law or public authorities.
3. YOUR RIGHTS AND CONTROL MECHANISMS
The data protection laws of the European Economic Area and other territories grant their citizens certain rights in relation to their Personal Data. While other jurisdictions may provide fewer statutory rights to their citizens, we make the tools designed to exercise such rights available to our customers worldwide.
- 3.1 Right of Access. You have the right to access your Personal Data that we hold about you, i.e. the right to require free of charge (i) information whether your Personal Data is retained, (ii) access to and/or (iii) duplicates of the Personal Data retained. You can use the right to access to your Personal Data through the Privacy Settings. If the request affects the rights and freedoms of others or is manifestly unfounded or excessive, we reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee (taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information or communication or taking the action requested) or refuse to act on the request.
- 3.2 Right to Rectification. If we process your Personal Data, we shall endeavor to ensure by implementing suitable measures that your Personal Data is accurate and up-to-date for the purposes for which it was collected. If your Personal Data is inaccurate or incomplete, you can change the information you provided via the Privacy Settings.
- 3.3. Right to Erasure. You have the right to obtain deletion by us of Personal Data concerning you by deleting your Einthusan User Account via the Einthusan support page. As a result of deleting your Einthusan User Account, you will lose access to Einthusan services, including the Einthusan User Account, Subscriptions and video-related information linked to the Einthusan User Account and the possibility to access other services you are using the Einthusan User Account for. We allow you to restore your Einthusan User Account during a grace period of 30 (thirty) days from the moment you request deletion of your Einthusan User Account. This functionality allows you not to lose your account by mistake, because of your loss of your account credentials or due to hacking. During the suspension period, we will be able to finalize financial and other activities that you may have initiated before sending the Einthusan User Account deletion request. After the grace period, Personal Data associated with your account will be deleted. In some cases, deletion of your Einthusan User Account, and therefore Personal Data deletion, is complicated. In some cases, considering the complexity and number of the requests, the period for Personal Data erasure may be extended, but for no longer than two further months.
Einthusan prohibits anyone under 13 years of age from using its services and will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under 13.
We have adopted commercially reasonable procedures to help protect your information, but please note that no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
6. ADVERTISEMENTS AND TRACKING COOKIES
- Google's uses the DoubleClick cookie to serve ads to you based on your visit to Einthusan and/or other sites on the Internet.